If you want to install PESCO New Connection at your home, shop, office or any other place, you can submit the application for it, online too. Here, we would tell you how you can submit your application for PESCO New connection while sitting in home.
Many people don’t even know that the applications for PESCO new connection are accepted online too. They keep on going to the PESCO service offices. After putting a lot of hard work they get a connection but the thing is if you can get a PESCO connection just by submitting an application while being at home. Then, why should you burn patrol and go to offices for just a connection.
Now, you don’t need to visit PESCO office for knowing the procedure of submitting application for new connection or for getting the application form. Here, we’d tell you about the online portal where you can apply for the PESCO new connection.
Following are the details of application procedure step by step for your ease. Hence, you can apply for PESCO New connection online.
- First of all, go to the PESCO website for downloading the form and submitting the application online. PESCO website is pesco.gov.pk.
- Then, click on the “new connection option”.
- After that, click on “apply new connection”.
After clicking on the “apply new connection” option, you will be able to view the application form. After viewing the form, following are steps that will help you to apply for a new connection online.
- First of all, you’d have to select the connection type and purpose. If you want domestic, commercial, industrial, agriculture, tube-well, temporary, general services, residential colonies, or street light connection. Select the respective option.
- Secondly, enter NTN and STRN.
- Then, there will be a list of the different electricity companies for the respective areas and districts. There, you have to select “PESCO” for the PESCO new connection.
- Afterwards, select your sub division.
- After selecting your sub division, select your status which means that select that if you are landowner or tenant.
- After that, you have to enter your credentials like your CNIC, your name, your father or mother name, current address and contact number.
- After filling your credentials, enter the contact person information. If it is the same as above, then check “same as above” checkbox.
- Afterwards, you have to enter the premises and neighbor details and information.
- Then, select the meter installation company and attach the asked documents.
- There you’d see some terms and conditions. Read them carefully and if you agree then check “I AGREE” check box for further procedure.
- Lastly, click on submit and here you go! Your application is submitted to PESCO.
This era is the considered as the era of internet and you can do anything if you use it correctly. Instead of wasting a lot of time and visiting offices again and again, you can submit the form online from the comfort of your home. Moreover, you can also get the duplicate bill copies, use Pesco Calculator, and register complaints etc. just by some clicks on your phone or PC.
Hence, it is clear that you can apply for PESCO new connection online. And lastly, there is no need to wait in queue for a long time for submitting PESCO electricity bills, because you can do it on JazzCash, EasyPaisa and other online platforms easily.